Hi Martin

Increasing the baking time sounds sensible, but I'd be very wary of
increasing the temperature. It should be fine to rebake the tapes
straight away, always bearing in mind that they should never be
subjected to thermal shock: place cold tapes in a cold oven then turn it
on and allow to heat up. At the end of the given period, turn the oven
off and let the tapes cool down inside for several hours, so that by the
time the oven door is open they should already be at room temperature.

Initial recommendations suggested 8 hours for tape baking, though many
archives have noticed that longer (sometimes much longer) is required.
Almost all tapes I've dealt with have become playable after baking, the
only exceptions being two batches of Agfa double play tape made in the
early 1980s which we've yet to find a solution for.

A couple of other golden rules regarding tape baking:

Always use a lab oven or equivalent, as the temperature will be more
accurate.

Never bake an acetate-backed tape. It won't be sticky anyway, and the
high temperature will permanently deform it.

More info here:

Henrikson, Juha & Nadja Wallaszkovits, Audio Tape Digitisation Workflow

http://www.jazzpoparkisto.net/audio/

http://richardhess.com/notes/formats/magnetic-media/magnetic-tapes/a-bas
e-film-primer/

Regards