Apologies for any cross postings

I am undertaking doctoral research at Grays School of Art  - The Robert
Gordon University - Aberdeen Scotland.

As part of my research I am trying to track down any papers / conference
proceedings anyone may have from-

2003 3rd IMPACT conference Cape Town South Africa

2005 4th IMPACT Conference Poznan Poland

2007 5th IMPACT Conference Tallinn Estonia

It seems that materials from theses conferences are scarce - I am
particularly interested in papers and materials concerning digital
printmaking and discussions around this area.

As far as IMPACT 1&2 and the recent IMPACT 6 are concerned I have the
majority of the papers and some discussion panel materials.

Please let me know if you have any material that you can give me access to
copies of plus any links or similar.

Replies to [log in to unmask]

Many thanks

Paul Thompson