Hi

The next business meeting for the London Region of the Society of Archivists will be held next Monday (12th October) at University College London. After the meeting we will be hosting the annual reception to welcome the new students on the UCL Archives and Records Management course. We will also have three speakers with us talking about their experiences of working on international archive projects. The full programme is below. If you would like to attend this meeting please let me know at [log in to unmask] before 5pm Friday 9th October (this Friday). Thank you to all those who have already contacted me to say they are attending.

Programme

6.00pm - Arrivals at Roberts 508*, Roberts Building, Torrington Place

6.15pm - SoA London Region Business Meeting

6.30pm - The Iraqi National Library and Archives, Patricia Sleeman (University of London Computer Centre)

6.45pm - An Archivist in the Gambia, Richard Temple (Senate House Library, University of London)

7.00pm - Cologne City Archives - The Rescue Operation, Richard Leonard (The National Archives)

7.15pm - Discussion and questions

7.30pm - Move through to HM4, Henry Morley Building for drinks reception

*Previously announced as 509.

If you need directions to the Roberts Building, they are available from the ‘routefinder’ on UCL’s website here: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/maps/

Best Wishes

Becky

Regional Secretary

Becky Webster

Deputy Archivist

Information Services
Institute of Education, University of London
20 Bedford Way
London WC1H 0AL

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: +44 (0)20 7911 5483