Sorry for cross posting

Final Conference Reminder

ArchaeoMetallurgy Conference

Joint conference in honour of Dr Gerry McDonnell and the HMS Research in Progress Meeting

University of Bradford

10th-12th of November

Join us for a celebration of the research carried out by Gerry McDonnell during his time at Bradford, and help us wish him well for his future research. This three day conference offers a varied programme including results from various research projects investigating prehistoric copper alloys right up to the post-medieval iron industry, and everything in between. We have speakers coming from across the globe, making this a truly international metallurgy conference.

For more information and the programme visit the website at http://archaeomaterials.me.uk/conf/archmet09.html .

Due to current postal strikes please email me for more information and to discuss payment. Please let me know as soon as possible if you wish to attend, as catering needs to be finalised by the 4th of November at the latest.

Best Wishes

Eleanor Blakelock