-----Original Message-----
From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Addison
Sent: 30 October 2009 16:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The most abundant cation in the human body?

I hope all you active ACB members are bombarding the BMJ and/or the
authors with comments on this article.  Laboratory error indeed.
Remember it is National Pathology Week and we need to educate the
doctors as well as the public what we (sorry you) are all about.
Actually Box 2 is as mad as Box 1. How many of you regularly eat
seaweed? And don't say you get it with your Friday Chinese takeaway.
 From my lab days I would suggest chocolate and bananas are higher up
the list.

Feels as though Google might have been used for some of this article.

Keep on trucking chaps/chapesses

Mike Addison

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community
working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are
public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of
the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web
Site http://www.acb.org.uk List Archives
List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/