There's lots of useful info on the MHRA web site...

Digital GSM 'phones are much less likely to interfere with medical
devices than other radio transmitters. They are very unlikely to
interfere at distances greater than a few metres.

We're currently investigating the risks of EMI from RFID devices in
one of the blood transfusion projects. It turns out to be surprisingly
hard to extrapolate from one study to another... too much difference
between the transmitting devices, medical devices, frequency, radiated
power, signal modulation...

Jonathan

PS: Did you know there never was an "NHS ban" on using mobile 'phones
in hospitals...