This is an interesting discussion on the purpose/philosophy of AACORN
and its standing relative to the emergence of social networking on the
web.

But I am really disturbed its the rhetorical nature

We're so quick to take offense when someone's intentions are perceived
to be self promotional.

How many of those objecting have to reinvent their realities every day
when they awaken?

Isn't it  really is a matter of degree?

The object of objection here is a wonderfully well written book that
is filled with stimulating ideas, experiences and resources.

Why aren't we talking about that?

Michael Gold