Dear all,
In the context of the project pvnets (pvnets.org), we are running a study to find out what
people mean when they use the word privacy. We would like to invite people who have
been raised and are currently living in the UK to participate.

You will be presented with features of privacy that were most commonly mentioned by
participants of a previous study. You will then be asked to rate how central each feature
is to privacy. The survey takes no more than 20 minutes to complete.

The link is:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2fmgSZxVigtmTsXGOo3t_2f1A_3d_3d

To thank you for your time, there will be a raffle for an iPod shuffle.

Kind regards,
Mina Vasalou

Mina Vasalou
Research Officer, School of Management, University of Bath