Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 13:23:32 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Rabbits in Scotland
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

I am looking for information about the history of rabbits in Scotland, especially Edinburgh and during the medieval period. If anyone knows any useful references I would be most grateful for any help.

Cheers,
Auli Tourunen

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.