Dear Tom,
The Cloudworks interface either does not like me, or does not like my
mac, but this reference may likely be of interest to the group...

ELLAWAY, R., BEGG, M., DEWHURST, D. & MACLEOD, H. (2005) In A Glass
Darkly: identity, agency and the role of the learning technologist in
shaping the learning environment. E-Learning, 3, 75-87.

All Best,

Michael