What about using Keynote on the Mac?

Keynote 08 allowed you to export the presentation as SWF file.

However the 09 version does not, but can export as a movie.

Export presentation complete with audio (either as embedded files or as a recording) as a Quicktime movie.

This can then be used as a standalone video, or as I did upload to a video service (in my case Wordpress) to create a Flash video version for embedding.

http://elearningstuff.wordpress.com/2009/07/10/mimas-mobile-learning-presentation/

Regards

James Clay