   Dear SPM'ers,

   I'm running into some weirdness using DARTEL to normalise my
functional images. I have followed the recommended processing pipeline
in the manual, using the "New Segment" module to create preimported
rc*.img files that I've fed into the "Create templates" module.

After normalising the data the results don't look too good, as you can
see from the attached images. The functional images are severely
distorted, while the flow fields and template looks fine (albeit from my
limited understand of what fine DARTEL output is). Can anyone help me
figure out where I've messed up?

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best wishes,
h.