Dear Eduardo,

Note that using the FWE correction over the whole brain is a very
conservative approach as many of the fMRI people on the list will tell
you. It should only be used when you have no idea what you are looking
for and want to be sure your finding is not accidental. When you know
IN ADVANCE what areas you are interested in it's standard practice to
use small volume correction for these areas.

Best,

Vladimir