-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynsey Scott
Sent: 30 September 2009 14:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: User friendly retention schedules

Afternoon all

I have a question for those of you with large retention schedules - how
have you published your schedule so it is easy for people to use?

Our retention schedule is currently a 300 page spreadsheet, which is
very difficult to use and search for specific things  We're thinking
about turning it into a Sharepoint list, but that also has its pitfalls.

Is anybody using any particular package or method that would make
usability a bit easier?

Regards,

Lynsey Scott
Perth & Kinross Council

For any content based queries, please email
confidential. If you are not the addressee or the intended
recipient of this message any distribution, copying, publication or
use of the information contained in this message for any purpose is
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and then
Registered in England Company Registration No. 4313666 Registered
Office 4620 Kingsgate Cascade Way Oxford Business Park South Oxford
OX4 2SU