Hi all

Does any one have any experience with Simpana 7.0 (or any other version)?
Since we are quite a way off from implementing a EDRM and there are licensing
issues we are planning on using Simpana to organise the authority's files
against the LGCS.  I'm aware that holds can be placed on files and that
retention periods can be applied but have no idea of the software's limitations
with regard to holds and retention. Nor, do I have any knowledge about it's
drawbacks or attributes.

If anyone has any information or experience I would be very glad to hear from
you.

Many thanks

Nia Thomas
Records Management