-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert
Hogarth
Sent: 09 September 2009 11:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Gov Connect

Good Morning everyone -

We're busily ploughing through the Gov Connect implementation - and
we're
generating a useful list of FAQ's to resolve. Particularly like to hear
from other
LA's who might meet this raised by a Councillor which relates to
'protective
marking' -

' .....  in relation to the unclassified information which seems to
imply that it
will not be regarded as being confidential unless there is some markings
or
designation upon it. ...".

His point was that it is one thing being regular users of protective
marking and
familiar with 'restricted' etc and quite another being a member of the
general
public who only knows 'private and confidential' or  'assumes' that
their info is
confidential. Is anyone regarding this as an issue?

Would appreciate any comments or advice to clear my own thoughts.

Regards

Robert Hogarth

For any content based queries, please email

Norfolk County Council - a four star authority.

The information contained in this email is intended only for the person or organization to which it is addressed.  If you have received it by mistake, please disregard and notify the sender immediately.  Unauthorized disclosure or use of such information may be a breach of legislation or confidentiality and may be legally privileged.

Emails sent from and received by Members and employees of Norfolk County Council may be monitored.  They may also be disclosed to other people under legislation, particularly the Freedom Of Information Act 2000.

Unless this email relates to Norfolk County Council business it will be regarded by the Council as personal and will not be authorized by or sent on behalf of the Council.  The sender will have sole responsibility for any legal actions or disputes that may arise.