From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Brian wakeman
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: Infinite depth

Hello Alan,
I loved your Wight musings.... knowing the scenes you paint so well ..... As a boy I wandered Wight when it was safe to get lost and ask the way.... then we honeymooned near Ventnor wandering the Downs  and cliffs.... took our children and surfed on the west coast....... Hazel even cycled up the Hill to Military Road down into Compton..... while I had to walk!
One day I hope to return with watercolours.......

Brian