Dear All,

Some recent conversations have led me to prepare the attached. I feel it contains quite a profound and stark statement about what has gone wrong for us (humanity) philosophically, theologically and politically - together with a  glimmering of hope for how this can be remedied through transfigural inclusionality/natural inclusion. The intransigence of objective definition is a real 'compassion killer'. This intransigence is the habit that I think we need urgently to educate ourselves beyond.

I think those of us who are trying to introduce transfigural inclusionality/natural inclusion to the world are all, in our different ways, feeling our way beyond the barricades of this 'intransigence' that arises from definitive logic. I think 'intransigence' is a good word for describing the imposition of a false discontinuity that lets nothing through, most fundamentally by abstracting matter from space. Those of us who are more inclusionally receptive (i.e. 'open to creative possibility') find encounters with intransigence bruising and difficult to know how to permeate or by-pass. All of us can find ourselves 'at a loss' when we are presented with a situation where there just isn't any way through 'the thick skin' that confronts our inclusional intent (including, as it can sometimes turn out, our own thick skin!).  And such is the truly radical nature of our enquiries, that there aren't any precedents or guidebooks to help us, so we need to help one another.

Warmest

Alan