Tsk! Mac users! Did the friendly icon stop bouncing up and down invitingly...?

Needless to say, I had no problems on my home-compiled Gentoo Linux box*...

Only thing I can think of is to try saving it somewhere, then opening
it up in Adobe Reader directly rather than in Safari. One thing I do
use is Foxit Reader rather than Adobe - if there's a Mac version, that
might be worth a try.

Dominic

* This is a lie. I read it on the same Windows Vista laptop I'm using
to type this now...

--
Shall we be pure or impure? Today
we shall be very pure. It must always