Hi all,

Sorry for the blanket message but I thought I'd throw this out there.  I'm
coming to Edmonton 25 September - 3 October for the Edmonton international
Film Festival where my short documentary about a UK cowboy, Wild West
Dream and my feature film, the Last Thakur, will be shown on Sunday 27
September.  While I'm there, I would love to be able to do a poetry
reading as well but not sure if there are any going on. (would also love
to meet you Doug if you are about!)

I'll also be in Dublin 13 - 18 September and then in California in
December/ January (Palm Springs 24 - 29 december, Las Vegas 29 December -
3 January, San Fransisco 3 January - 9 January and LA 9 - 11 January)

Any help would be greatly appriciated!

Cheers,
Heather