Quite off topic, but what the hell. I spent a very long acid trip
with no company but my newly-purchased copy of The Opening of the
Field.  A great way to learn the music (and it was certainly
visually-intriguing, what with the multicolored print and lines of
verse snaking across the page, and the sense of creatures lurking
just beyond the covers), tho I don't think my copious marginal notes
would pass for useful commentary.

Best,

Mark