If I joined it, Doug, I didn't pay to do so.

Hal

"If something is boring after two minutes, try it
for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen.
Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it
is not boring at all."
                               ~John Cage

Halvard Johnson
http://sites.google.com/site/halvardjohnson/Home