Dave, I remember reading about the Poetry Brothel.  This BBC description of
the PB at the Brighton Festival 2007 recommends it, and I can well imagine
your enthusiastic [ok, maybe not] Procuring, if not yourself
Reading/Performing:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/southerncounties/content/articles/2007/06/04/bf07_poetry_brothel_feature.shtml

Despite the chaste titillability of the ancient analogy, this one-on-one
[yes, I know] poetry-reading and -apprehending turns me on [ok,
'figuratively'].
Are you readying Leicester Poetry Society for dive-into-poem-love, Dave?

Best,

Judy reading her poetry aloud whilst accompanying herself on the lyre
[Justin Case]