A novella?
I want it to make me laugh and cry.

Something must be born and something must die.

Will you make it so the insignificant things reveal themselves as amazingly
necessary after the course of time has illuminated the individual path
everyone understands?

Pretty please, with sugar?

: )

A bit of sci-fi(truthBattles) with a twist of horror(show) and hint of
comedy(divine) cured with romance(intermingled contrast)!

I'm excited are you?