Hi all.
I'm one of those people Terry mentions who thinks visually.  Indeed, I've
found that since I recognized about myself, I find I'm not only able to
think better, but I can also /write/ better, because now I know that I use
language only to communicate the picture in my head.

I don't deny that many - perhaps most - people think with language.  But
that there exist others (like me) tells me that there's something more
fundamental, which underlies both language and visualization as thinking
modes.

Cheers.
Fil

--