Zhanar,

1. which version of SsfPack are you using?

2. do the examples from

http://www.nuffield.ox.ac.uk/economics/papers/1998/w6/ssf.pdf

work on your machine?

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Zhanar Akhmetova <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

Has anyone worked with the SsfPack package for state space models? I'm
having a problem with implementing it - I keep getting the error message in OX
of "non-positive semi-definite innovation variance", though I set the mOmega
matrix to identity. There must be something in the conventions of setting up
the framework that I am missing, but I can't see what it is.

Thank you!

Zhanar

--
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

   Oscar Wilde