From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cheatle, Jane L.
Sent: 14 September 2009 12:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] First aid payments

Dear all

Would anyone be willing to share with me how much they pay their first aiders on site? (If you have them or even if you pay them) I am reviewing this procedure and I would like to have an idea of what other businesses pay.

Regards

Jane

Imperial Tobacco Limited and Group Companies
www.imperial-tobacco.com
This email is confidential and may contain information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure by law. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. Imperial Tobacco Limited and Group Companies reserve the right to monitor all email communications through their networks. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept these risks.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION http://www.aohne.org.uk ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.