A height adjustable electric desk is a much better idea - you can have two
presets 1) sitting and 2) standing

Having two things monitor raiser and keyboard raiser to adjust every time
you change position is likely to lead to mismatches or incorrect set-up.
Check out www.badbacks2go.co.uk <http://www.badbacks2go.co.uk/>  for
electric desking and all types of ergonomic product solutions

Any matters relating to DSE please do not hesitate contact us (assessments
and training)

NEWS - check out our new handbook 'Visual guide to DSE assessments' every
DSE assessors essential tool for great ideas on resolving DSE issues.

Regards

Duncan Abbott

enricoSmog ergonomic practitioners

21 Tisbury Row, Salisbury, Wilts