I tend to sweat relatively heavily and this can be a problem. Incidentally,
nervous tension can increase the sweating,  possibly compounding your
person's problem.

I have found the sweat band worn by sportsmen and women to be extremely
effective at controlling the sweating. I tend to have more than one of them
so that when one becomes saturated I can change them over, rinse out the
first then let it dry. It certainly keeps the sweat off my spectacles and
out of my eyes!

Chris

EnviroDerm Services

2 Amery Lodge Farm, North Littleton, Evesham, GB - WR11 8QY

Tel: +44 1386 832 311/831 777

Fax: +44 1386 830 163

www.enviroderm.co.uk

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: