A quick search of my notes from the Jenkin letter books found r

A quick search of my notes from the Jenkin letter books found references to correspondence with Hall re Wheal Raven (later West Tolgus) about May1820. I didn't note the contents of these letters, but I assume Hall took a sett or was interested in taking a sett of this mine, on the Lanhydrock estate of which Jenkin was steward. All I did note in detail was a quote from Jenkin to Anna Maria Agar, 20th June 1820, that Hall "seems to entertain a supreme contempt for the principles of Cornish Miners".

Alasdair Neill.