The Centre for the History of Medicine and Disease, Durham University

Michaelmas Term 2009 Events

CHMD/PHILOSOPHY DEPARTMENT RESEARCH SEMINAR

To be held at Durham University, Durham, 48/49 Old Elvet, Room 010
Time: 11.15-13.00

15 October 2009: Dr Nick Hopwood (Cambridge University) 'Darwinist
embryo fraud? Copying pictures and why it matters'

CHMD CONFERENCE

To be held at  Durham University, Stockton on Tees, Queen's Campus,
Wolfson Research Institute, Seminar Room

5 and 6 November 2009: 'Sex, Ethics and Psychology: The Networks and
Cultural Context of Albert Moll (1862-1939)'

CHMD RESEARCH SEMINARS
Sponsored by the Northern Centre for the History of Medicine, supported
by the Wellcome Trust, London

To be held at Durham University, Stockton on Tees, Queen's Campus,
Wolfson Research Institute, Seminar Room
Time: 12.30-14.00

20 November 2009: Jamie Stark (University of Leeds) 'A "Scheme of
Bacteriological Research": The Anthrax Investigation Board (1905-1919)'

27 November 2009: Dr Celia Roberts (Lancaster University) 'Histories of
Intervention: Hormonal bodies and the (un)making of difference'

For further information, please visit our webpage at
http://www.dur.ac.uk/chmd/news/

or contact our Administrator/Outreach Officer, Katherine Smith,
mailto:[log in to unmask]

For directions to Queen's Campus, Stockton, please visit our webpage at
http://www.dur.ac.uk/chmd/maps/

_____________
Katherine Smith
Outreach Officer

Centre for the History of Medicine and Disease
Wolfson Research Institute
Durham University
Queen's Campus
University Boulevard