Dear colleagues,
I am running behind on this for reasons tied to my library roles.
More will be coming soon.
Tom Izbicki

Italian:

Le radici storiche dell’antisemetismo, ed. M. Caffiero (Roma: Viella, 2009).

E. Gambin, Trivia nelle tre corone: I volti di Diana nelle opera did
ante, Petrarca, Boccaccio (Padova: Il poligrafo, 2009).

I detti islamici di Gesu, ed. S. Chiala, trans. I. de Francesco (Roma:
Fondazione Lorenzo Valla, 2009).

Spanish and Portuguese:

L. Gomez Garcia, Diccionario de islam ye islamismo (Madrid: Espasa
Calpe, 2009).

French:

C. Millimono, La secte des Assassins, XIe-XIIIe siècle (Paris:
L’Harmattan, 2009).

C. Mazzoli-Guintard, Madrid: petite ville de l’Islam mediieval, IXe-XXIe
siecles (Rennes: Presses Universitaires de Rennes, 2009).

Des Tibbonides a Maimonide: rayonnement des Juifs andalous en pays d’Oc
medieval, ed. D. Iancu-Agou & E. Nicolas (Paris: Cerf, 2009).

M.R. Hayoun, Maimonide (Paris: Ellipses, 2009).

English:

G.T. Beech, the brief eminence and doomed fall of Islamic Saragosa
(Zaragoza: Instituto de Estudios Islamicos y del Oriente Proximo, 2008).

Multilingual:

Fragments from the Italian Genizah, ed. M. Perani (Firenze: Giuntina,
2009). [exhibit catalog. English & Hebrew]

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]