From: Media, Communications & Cultural Studies Association (MeCCSA) - Policy Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Messenger Davies Maire
Sent: 20 September 2009 19:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: DCMS survey of public opinion (post MeCCSA/DCMS Briefing Mtg)

Thanks Dave

Although the conversation on Sept 11th  was closed, I don't think people's submissions to the consultation were meant to be. Can I ask members of the network who've submitted responses to circulate them, if they think doing so is appropriate?

thanks

Máire

Máire Messenger Davies, PhD, FRSA (Professor)
Director, Centre for Media Research,
School of Media, Film and Journalism
University of Ulster
Cromore Rd, Coleraine BT52 1SA