We are looking for a panel member to sit on a Revalidation Panel for 3 MAs – MA Documentary Practice, MA Journalism, and MA Film and Television Management and Policy.

If you have experience in teaching at this level, are free on November 3rd, and would like to visit our beautiful north coast, we would like to hear from you.

The panel will sit for most of the working day. There is a fee of £200 and we will cover travel and accommodation.

Thank you for considering this.

Best wishes,

Cahal

Dr.Cahal McLaughlin