Content Editors? Content Writers/Authors? Content Assistants? Depends
a bit on the precise role...

Hope this helps!

Paul

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Birchall, Danny
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> A quick poll for a Friday.... what name do you give to people in your
> organisation who are not part of the web team, but use the content
> management system (or something else) to edit and change content
> directly on a specific part of your organisation's website?
>
> Thanks
>
> Danny
>

> Danny Birchall
> Web Editor, Wellcome Collection
> Wellcome Trust
> Gibbs Building
> 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK
> Tele: +44 (0) 207 611 8894
> email: [log in to unmask]
> www.wellcomecollection.org
> www.twitter.com/explorewellcome
>

> This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl - www.blackspider.com

Paul Groves, Project Manager
Eastern Art Online: Yousef Jameel Centre for Islamic and Asian Art
Dept. of Eastern Art, Ashmolean Museum
Beaumont Street, Oxford, OX1 2PH. UK
T: +44 (0)1865 278289
W: http://jameelcentre.ashmolean.org/

For disclaimer, see http://www.ashmolean.org/email/

---
For disclaimer see http://www.ashmolean.org/email/

Temporary closure of the Ashmolean Museum:

To prepare for the opening of the new Ashmolean in November 2009, the
Museum, Shop and Café are now closed.  The Museum will reopen to the
public on 07 November during a special celebration weekend.  We look
forward to welcoming you to the new Ashmolean in November.