Initially we called them 'devolved authors', but that just sounds weird,
so we call them 'content contributors' now.

Matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Birchall, Danny
Sent: 25 September 2009 12:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: What do you call....

A quick poll for a Friday.... what name do you give to people in your
organisation who are not part of the web team, but use the content
management system (or something else) to edit and change content
directly on a specific part of your organisation's website?

Thanks

Danny

Danny Birchall
Web Editor, Wellcome Collection
Wellcome Trust
Gibbs Building
215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK
Tele: +44 (0) 207 611 8894
email: [log in to unmask]
www.wellcomecollection.org
www.twitter.com/explorewellcome

www.blackspider.com

Moctezuma: Aztec Ruler
Opens 24 January 2010
BOOK NOW
+44 (0)20 7323 8181
www.britishmuseum.org

Follow the British Museum on Facebook and Twitter at
www.facebook.com/britishmuseum
www.twitter.com/britishmuseum