Dear Sarah

Rachel Sim, who works for our Department at the V&A is not an official signwriter but has done this work for us, with good results.  She is currently on a career break, but always happy to pick up freelance work of this kind.

If you think this might be an option I could ask her to get in touch with you.

Deborah

>>> Sarah Griffin <[log in to unmask]> 16/09/2009 14:35 >>>
Dear colleagues

I need to have some of the bookcases in my library numbered and was wondering if anyone in the London area knew of  a sign writer or painter who did this sort of work.

Thanks

Sarah Griffin | Historical Books Librarian
Royal College of Physicians | 11 St Andrew's Place | London | NW1 4LE
Direct line +44 (0)20 30751315
www.rcplondon.ac.uk/heritage<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\PeterBasham\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\www.rcplondon.ac.uk\heritage>

Telling Tales: Fantasy and Fear in Contemporary Design
Until 18 October 2009 at V&A South Kensington
Admission Free

Wonderland - Fairytales, Myths and Legends from Around the World
26 September 2009 - 10 January 2010 at the V&A Museum of Childhood
Admission free

Keep in touch - visit www.vam.ac.uk and sign up for our regular
e-newsletter

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended only
for the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
or responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or
disclosure of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone
on 020 7942 2353. This message has been scanned for viruses by the
MessageLabs Email Security System.