Message
Hi Pamela - in Devon we have a weekly electronic bulletin. The primary reason for introducing this was to cut down on emails flying around the county!

Our head, Ciara Eastell, uses this to communicate to everyone on a weekly basis - which is a real move forward for us!

On a slightly negative note - we have had a few instances of folk not reading the bulletin and missing out on vital info - but the same would apply to emails I'm sure. Also it does take up a far bit of staff time in editing and ensuring all the links work on our Intranet.

The bulletin is produced every Monday.

Attached is a sample bulletin.

Best wishes, Lynda

Lynda Bowler
Public Access and Web Officer (dept ITLO)
Devon Librar
ies
Great Moor House
Bittern Road
Sowton
Exeter
EX2 7NL
------------------------
Tel:      01392-385292
Fax:     01392-384316
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.devon.gov.uk/libraries
Find us on:
Facebook
Flickr
Twitter
Twitter @devonlibraries
Currently reading... The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, by Stieg Larsson. What are you reading?
Disclaimer
THINK CARBON FOOTPRINT! - Do you really need to print this email? Save Paper - Save Money - Reduce Waste