Hello everyone, and thank you to those who have contacted me about sources of theory test books in community languages.  Sarah Washford of Southampton Libraries suggested I contact  Mr. Mir Abas of Afmart Language ITAB. I've spoken to him today, and he told me that new editions of the theory test in both Pushto and Dari will be available in about a fortnight's time. You can see details of this and other books of interest to Afghan and other readers on his website, www.afmartlanguage.co.uk.

Yours,
Fran Devine
Co-ordinator: Access to Services
Manchester Libraries
Manchester Central Library
St. Peter's Square
Manchester M2 5PD
Telephone: 0161 234 1986
Fax: 0161 236 6230
email: [log in to unmask]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. The full text of the Council's email disclaimer is available at www.manchester.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer

Please contact [log in to unmask] with any queries.