Dear colleagues,

I am currently engaged on researching what 'support' is offered to international students
in the online environment. I would be grateful if you would be willing to share with me
any such 'support' offered by your own university library. This might be adaptations
made to the OPAC (though I suspect this may be rare?). It could be a special page
offering support or advice on your library website. It could be support or a tutorial
offered through your VLE. On indeed anything else!

I would be keen to hear from as many university libraries as possible just to know how
common a practice this type of support is.
I would love to be able to see the sort of support you offer online, so URLs would be welcome.
And I would be particularly interested in hearing from London-based university libraries
who would be willing for me to come in and visit and possibily talk with the librarian(s)
responsible for creating and/or maintaining the pages and tutorials.

Please reply directly to me at [log in to unmask]
Many thanks for your help in this.

Frank Trew
(former University Librarian, Richmond: the American International University).

Get the best of MSN on your mobile
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/147991039/direct/01/