Dear All

I am doing some sessions with our AS and A level students on plagiarism and how to reference correctly (using the Harvard method of citation).  However, I feel the source I am referring to may be a little out of date and would be grateful for your feedback on the sources you use when teaching sessions with your students.

Many thanks.

Amanda

Amanda Deacon BA (Hons) MCLIP
Learning Resources Co-ordinator
The BRIT School
60 The Crescent
Croydon  CR0 2HN
tel: 020 8665 8648

This message is intended only for the use of the person/people to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible. The views expressed in this communication are not necessarily the views of The BRIT School.

The BRIT School is the operating name of London School for the Performing Arts & Technology, which is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2369239 and a charity registered with charity number 802372. The company's registered address is
The BRIT School, 60 The Crescent, Croydon, CR0 2HN