Hi all

Just to let you know that I've just installed the new version of GLO Maker
on my machine.

This is the new version of a learning object creation tool, released by the
RLO-CETL and demonstrated at the SOLSTICE event in July.

It looked really easy to use and I will be experimenting with it to see how
useful it will be for creating RLOs for information literacy.

If anyone else would like to try it out: http://glomaker.org for more
information and downloads.

Thanks,

Nancy

Nancy Graham
Subject Advisor (Medicine)
Library Services
Academic Services
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham B15 2TT
 Tel: +44 (0) 121 414 3580
http://www.library.bham.ac.uk/
The contents of this email may be privileged and are confidential. It may
not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor copied
in any way. If received in error please notify the sender and then delete it
from your system. Should you communicate with me by email, you consent to
the University of Birmingham monitoring and reading any such correspondence.