Van: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Andrew Welshman
Verzonden: dinsdag 22 september 2009 15:37
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: [lib-stats] RE: SwetsWise Counter Reports

Hi,

SwetsWise have now identified a ‘bug’ affecting their counting software, hence the discrepancies. At least one other institution was experiencing a similar problem so worth contacting [log in to unmask] if you are concerned about your reports.

Thanks for the advice/comments in the interim both on and off list.

Regards,

Andrew