Hi,

I'd like to point out that this change means that ldapsearch no longers
deals with several BDIIs in LCG_GFAL_INFOSYS (which a SAM test uses
directly after the command). I opened a bug about it:
  http://savannah.cern.ch/bugs/?56088

Hopefully, nobody else will be using LCG_GFAL_INFOSYS directly after
ldapsearch, otherwise we will never be able to have client failover for
the BDII (and the BDIIs do get irresponsive more frequently that I'd
like them to...).

Cheers,
   Antonio.