LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Arnau Bria said:
> we are publishing wrong voview job information on our CEs.

Your publication looks wrong to me, you seem to have an old and buggy
configuration. You have VOViews for the whole VOs with no DENY rules,
and other VOVIews for groups and roles with "old-fashioned" ACBRs like
VOMS:/VO=cms/GROUP=/cms/Role=production which should now look like
VOMS:/cms/Role=production. Maybe you need to re-run yaim? As far as I
know the current versions of YAIM (and the info provider plugin) do the
right thing, but I don't know which version was the first one that
worked, it was definitely wrong at one stage.

> We do have that var globally enabled:
> # grep -r FQANVOVIEWS *
> site-info.def:FQANVOVIEWS=yes

There may be a problem with that anyway, it seems that lhcb don't want
that. See this GGUS ticket where we looked at a similar thing with
Manchester:

https://gus.fzk.de/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=49969&from=search

In the past atlas and cms said that they wanted to have this enabled,
but I haven't seen any push recently for that to happen, and I don't see
many sites with DENY tags which would indicate that they have it. It
seems that FQANVOVIEWS is a global setting for all VOs, so if we had a
situation where some VOS want it and others don't it may still need some
work ...

Stephen
--
Scanned by iCritical.