LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gonzalo Merino said:
> Sorry, according to the document what you should publish in Cores is
> the nr of cores per CPU and in Benchmark the average power per core.
> Therefore, for your 8-core (2 cpus) nodes shoud publish
> something like:
>
> Cores=4,Benchmark=6.8625-HEP-SPEC06
>
> Could some expert confirm?

Yes, that's right. In general people should follow the document exactly;
it was reviewed many times by many people so I hope there are no major
errors, although it's possible that some things aren't clear enough.
Anyway we need to have all sites publishing exactly the same thing,
otherwise it's impossible to combine the information for the whole grid!

Stephen
--
Scanned by iCritical.