On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, Jean-Michel Barbet wrote:

> Massimo Sgaravatto - INFN Padova wrote:
>
>> https://savannah.cern.ch/bugs/?46633
>> This was not included in latest yaim-cream-ce because the dependent
>> yaim-core version was not released at that time
>
> Thank you very much Massimo,
>
> The bug report 46633 is more on documenting the new variable than on
> the YAIM function to use them...

Sorry: I reported a wrong bug number. I meant:

https://savannah.cern.ch/bugs/?46677

>> Yes. This is part of fix for bug: https://savannah.cern.ch/bugs/?46916
>
> The bug report talks of the blah master daemon. I have no problem
> with that but the script /opt/glite/etc/init.d/glite-ce-blparser
> is the one used to launch the daemon. I believe the script
> /opt/glite/etc/init.d/glite-ce-check-blparser is not used but I
> may be wrong.

You are right.
It was added (to be used in a cron job to check if the parser is running), but
then a better solution was found and indeed it is not used.

 				Cheers, Massimo

               \\\|///
             \\ ~ ~ //
             (/ @ @ /)
    -------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------------------
                          Massimo Sgaravatto
                          INFN Sezione di Padova
                          Via Marzolo, 8
                          35131 Padova - Italy
                          Tel: ++39 0498275908   Fax: ++39 0498275952
           oooO           E-mail: massimo.sgaravatto [at] pd.infn.it
           (   )   Oooo   Home page: http://www.pd.infn.it/~sgaravat
                   (_/