Yes, Nick it's is all part of the documentation for the proposed PPS15 which is to replace PPGs 15 & 16.

Chris

>>> Nick Boldrini <[log in to unmask]> 30/09/2009 13:25 >>>
found out about this today from a colleague in Policy- may be of interest to other HER's, especially as they are asking for input from people whose local lists might help define best practice.

First I'd heard of it, though, does anyone else know about this?

best wishes

Nick Boldrini
Historic Environment Record Officer
Direct Dial (01609) 532331

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 10/08/2009 03:09 >>>

Please use the link/s below to go to information matching your request.

Developing Best Practice Guidance for Local Heritage Assets (PDF format, 256Kb)
English Heritage is in the process of developing non-statutory best practice guidance for local authorities and their communities for the identification and management of local heritage assets and the consolidation of these assets as a local list. This gives more information.
EmailCode=w-1302573-10082009
Access your county council services online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.northyorks.gov.uk.

WARNING

Any opinions or statements expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily those of North Yorkshire County Council.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you receive this in error, please do not disclose any information to anyone, notify the sender at the above address and then destroy all copies.

North Yorkshire County Councils computer systems and communications may be monitored to ensure effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. All GCSX traffic may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.

Although we have endeavoured to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus we would advise you to take any necessary steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.

If you receive an automatic response stating that the recipient is away from the office and you wish to request information under either the Freedom of Information Act, the Data Protection Act or the Environmental Information Regulations please forward your request by e-mail to the Data Management Team ([log in to unmask]) who will process your request.

North Yorkshire County Council.