Apologies for cross-posting from EMIS!!

Had been considering a portable means of getting e-mail for a time. Tend not to use a portable phone a lot. Needed PDA  functionality. Update ipod touch of my wife the other week to version 3 of the software and was surprised what I could do an synchronise - especially google mail and calendars etc between the 2 of us. Hence relented, purchased a PAYG which suits me fine as free data for 12 months and I do not need many texts or voice calls. Played around for the last week with applications, hence the query - anyone with any recommendations??

--
Best Wishes

Paul Bromley

www.informatiks.com