I give up! My last word, Google the expression "time stealers" ......

Steve Thompson
Community Learning Officer
North Lincolnshire Museums Service
01724 843533 ext 114
NLC ext 7055
This e-mail expresses the opinion of the author and is not necessarily the view of the Council. Please be aware that anything included in an e-mail may have to be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act and cannot be regarded as confidential. This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. Please notify the sender if received in error. All Email is monitored and recorded.
Please think before you print- North Lincolnshire Council greening the workplace.